- Provide a guiding light at night with the Luminara Flameless Candle Nightlight. Like most nightlights, it plugs into an outlet and pulls from the house electricity for its power. No battery required, which also means there's no risk to young children and pets accidentally swallowing small button batteries. The prongs of the nightlight fit standard US outlets.
- The Dusk to Dawn sensor turns the nightlight on when the light dims to a certain level, then turns it off again when it gets brighter. You never have to feel your way down a shadowy hallway again, even when heavy cloud cover blocks the sun. The nightlight also can be manually turned on and off by a button on the base next to the light sensor.
- This candle nightlight uses the same flickering Real-Flame Effect technology as seen in Luminara pillar candles, votives and tea lights. The body of the candle itself is plastic rather than paraffin wax.
- This realistic looking candle nightlight creates a serene effect anywhere you want it without risking your family's safety. Unlike traditional candles, it can go anywhere you have a free outlet: in the bathroom next to towels or tissue, in the bedroom near drapes, in backless bookshelves, and more. The style enhances just about any décor, so there's no need to put up with frumpy exposed lightbulb styles or kiddie cartoon themes.
- Designed in the USA and assembled in China.
Luminara Flameless Candle Nightlight